1 lb. ground beef
1/ 2tsp. black pepper
tsp. onion greasepaint
1 clove garlic diced
1tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1tbsp. oil painting
mug thinly sliced onion
2tbsp. each- purpose flour
1 mug beef broth
1/ 2tsp. swab
- In a large coliseum, mix together the ground beef, egg, chuck
motes, pepper, swab, onion greasepaint, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form into thick galettes.
- toast the oil painting in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the galettes and onion in the oil painting until galettes are nicely browned.
- Remove the beef galettes to a plate, and keep warm.
- Sprinkle flour over the onions and drippings in the skillet. Stir in flour with a chopstick, scraping bits of beef off of the bottom as you stir.
- Gradationally mix in the beef broth. Season with seasoned swab. poach and stir over medium-low heat for about 5 twinkles, until the gravy thickens. Turn heat to low, return galettes to the gravy, cover, and poach for another 15 twinkles.