2 mugs All Purpose Flour
1 mug white sugar
mug brown sugar
mug vegetable oil painting
2 mugs finely grated carrots
2 large eggs
2 tsp baking greasepaint
tsp bicarbonate of soda pop
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp gusto greasepaint
2 tsp cinnamon
mug raisins( voluntary)
mug diced walnuts
Preheat the roaster to 170 Degrees Celsius.
- In a large coliseum add oil painting, white and brown sugar. Beat until light.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Add buttermilk and vanilla also mix well.
- Sift in flour, incinerating greasepaint, bicarbonate of soda pop, swab, cinnamon, nutmeg and gusto. also gently mix.
- Add the grated carrots, walnuts and raisins. Gently mix.
- Line 2 baking kissers
with diploma paper. Divide the batter( admixture) inversely in 2 baking kissers
- Singe in a preheated roaster for 30- 35 twinkles twinkles or until well baked. Note Baking time depends on your roaster. Let the galettes cool off fully before taking them out of the baking visage. Hope someone finds this helpful! Credit to the proprietor