Ultimate Chicken Dish! Do not Lose This
• 2 mugs of cooked egg polls
• 2 mugs of funk, cooked and tattered
• 2 mugs of sludge( you can use fresh, frozen, or canned)
• 1 mug of milk
• 2 10oz barrels of cream of funk haze
• 1 onion, minced
• 1 tbsp of diced garlic
• ½ mug of tattered rubbish( I use cheddar, but any rubbish will do)
• ¾ mug of french- fried onions
• swab and pepper to taste
Preheat your roaster to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While the roaster is preheating, grease a 9 by 13 baking dish with cuisine spray.
In a medium coliseum, mix the cooked egg polls, tattered funk, sludge, milk, cream of funk haze, onion, garlic, rubbish( add redundant if you like it redundant inelegant!) bacon, and add swab and pepper to taste.
Pour the funk admixture into your oiled visage. When the roaster is preheated, place the visage into the roaster and singe for roughly 30 twinkles. Remove from the roaster and serve the ultimate funk warm and enjoy!.