The eye eats first, so you have to pay attention to the shape of the table and the shape of the dish that is served in order to attract all the attention of family members, especially the young ones.
Difficulty level: easy
Working time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 finely minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of mustard paste (mustard)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 1-kilo chicken, large pieces (without skin or bone)
- Arabic bread / grilled vegetables / fresh aromatic herbs to serve
How to prepare
- Mix the dressing ingredients well in a deep bowl.
- Then add the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours until the seasoning is saturated.
- Then put the chicken pieces on the metal skewer so that they are few in number and in the middle of the skewer.
- Prepare the burning charcoal before, and put it on the grill.
- Put the chicken skewers on a metal grid on the coals for 30 minutes – or until fully cooked – with stirring.
- Served with Arabic bread and grilled vegetables