Easy Mexican Street Corn
• 4 cognizance of sludge
• ¼ mug of Crema Mexican Agria Sour Cream( regular sour cream will work as well)
• ¼ mug of mayonnaise
• ½ mug of Cotija rubbish, atrophied
• 2 cloves of garlic, crushed( or finely diced)
• ¼ tablespoon of fine ocean swab
• Juice and tang of 1 lime
•1/4 mug of Cilantro, finely diced
• ½ tablespoon of chipotle chili greasepaint
• toast your caff
to roughly 400 degreesF.
• You can caff
the sludge with the cocoons on or out. I took the cocoons off to insure that I got some nice caff
marks on the sludge and because I feel like it gives it a nice grilled flavor. FOR cocoons ON let your sludge soak in water for 10 twinkles before grilling. FOR cocoons OFF smoothly spot spot each cob with cuisine spray. **
• Place the sludge on the caff
for roughly 12 twinkles, turning the cobs1/4 turn every 3 twinkles.
• Mix the beating sauce by stirring together the Crema Mexican Agria Sour Cream, mayonnaise, cotija rubbish, garlic, lime tang and juice, and cilantro.
• freehandedly top each sludge cob with the rubbish admixture, sprinkle with a bit of chipotle chili greasepaint, and top with a bit of redundant cotija rubbish and cilantro.