Delicious Chocolate Truffles
• 200 g(1/2 mug) Candied CONDENSED MILK
• 15 g( 1 tbsp) COCOA Greasepaint
• 15 g( 1 tbsp) UNSALTED Adulation
• 30 g( 2 tbsp) SWEET CHOCOLATE
• CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES, FOR DECORATING
Hash the sweet chocolate. Add the condensed milk to a visage over low heat. Sift the cocoa greasepaint on top of the condensed milk and stir until combined.
Now add the adulation over low heat, stirring constantly, until it comes down from the bottom of the visage. When it thickens a bit, blend completely and add the chocolate and mix well.
Remove from the heat and transfer to a greased baking dish. Chill for 1- 2 hours while holding the plastic serape near together.
Grease your hand with adulation or oil painting and roll truffles as asked ( 15 g recommended). Sprinkle with chocolate. Serve chocolate truffles