Cajun shrimp and steak
• 45 ml( 3 tsp) basil oil painting
• 10 ml( 2 ladles) Cajun seasoning
• 1 lb( 454 g) boneless, skinless funk bone
• 1 large green or red bell pepper, planted and cut into diggings
• 60 g( 12 mugs) Andouille or chorizo link, diced
• 1 clove diced garlic
• 1 diced tomato( about 250 ml/ 1 mug)
• 250 ml( 1 mug) milk
• 1 Pack Knorr assistants Fettuccine Alfredo
• In a medium coliseum, mix 30 ml( 2 soupspoons) Becel ® Oil and Cajun seasoning. Add funk and pepper. Toss to cover.
• rally or caff
, flipping formerly, until funk is cooked through and vegetables are cooked through, about 6 twinkles. Cut vegetables and funk into slices. Reservation and heating.
• Heat remaining 15 ml( 1 teaspoon) of oil painting in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook link, stirring constantly, until golden, about 3 twinkles.
• Adding garlic & cuisine, stir constantly, to ambrosial, 30 sec.
• Add tomatoes and cook, stirring sometimes, until softened, 2 twinkles.
• In the same saucepan, add 175 ml(3/4 mug) of water and milk and bring to a pustule over high heat. Stir in Knorr assistants Fettuccine Alfredo and bring to a pustule again. Reduce the heat to medium and leave covered, stirring constantly, for 8 twinkles, until the pasta is cooked.
• Serve funk and pepper with pasta.