Cajun fried shrimp
• 12 large raw prawns, hulled but tails remaining
• Half a mug of vegetable oil painting
• All- purpose mug of flour
• ½ tablespoon fresh bomb peel
• Half a tablespoon of swab
•11/2 ladles of Cajun spice
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon of milk
• 1 mug panko chuck
For Cajun Sauce
• Half a mug of mayonnaise
• 2 soupspoons of sour cream
• 1 teaspoon ketchup
• 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
• Put mayonnaise, sour cream, ketchup, and Cajun seasoning in a coliseum. Whisk together and set aside while preparing the shrimp.
Cajun Crunchy Shrimp
• Put the flour, swab, bomb tang and Cajun seasoning in a coliseum. Stir with a chopstick to mix it unevenly. Next, break an egg into a coliseum, add milk, and beat with a chopstick. Next, place the panko on a plate. Set up the stations in a line that starts with flour, also eggs, also panko. When finished, place a clean plate at the end of the shrimp assembly line.
• With your left hand we nudge shrimp in flour. Transfer it to your right hand and dip in eggs, also panko. Press the panko in the shrimp until it’s unevenly covered. Put the shrimp on a clean plate; reprise with rest shrimp. Keeping one hand sot will help reduce stickiness and make the rusk baking process more effective.
• Adding oil painting to a emit iron skillet. You need there to be for an inch of oil painting onbottom.However, acclimate the quantum consequently, If you’re using a lower or larger skillet. Heat roaster with oil painting on heat. The oil painting will sizzle if you sprinkling some breadcrumbs into it when it’s ready. Do not add shrimp too soon.
• Place the shrimp in the visage using tongs. Try to help them from touching so the visage isn’t too crowded and the shrimp can cook unevenly.
• Shrimp cooked 90 seconds per side. Gently turn the shrimp over, but if the chuck
starts with the rusk, allow further time. The shrimp won’t stick to one until the chuck
• Take the shrimp out of the visage and place it on a plate lined with a paper kerchief. Serve on the spot with Cajun sauce.