STUFFED DONUTS 😋
For the mass
1 mug of milk
1 teaspoon dry incentive
3 soupspoons of icing sugar
2 soupspoons vegetable oil painting
2 and1/4 mugs flour
1 tablespoon swab
constituents for the filling
2 mugs of milk
5 egg yolks
mugs of sugar
mug Little Village margarine
1 tablespoon vanilla excerpt
- First, we prepare the dough for the donuts by hotting
the milk in the microwave oven, it must be lukewarm. Pour the milk into a large vessel with the incentive and add the oil painting and sugar to the vessel, mix everything well and also add the flour and swab, mix everything until incorporated.
- A rather liquid dough will form, we use a mixer to knead for about 10 twinkles at medium speed. Pour into a oiled dish and cover with a damp cloth. We let it leude for about 30 to 60 twinkles, it has to double the size.
- We move the dough to a face smoothly covered with flour and stretch with our hands. Cut circularly with the help of a earth. We toast enough oil painting and fry the donuts in it. We only need a couple of twinkles for the dough to cook.
- For the stuffing, we beat the eggs in a medium coliseum, add the cornstarch and icing sugar; Mix until smooth. Add the warm milk to the admixture and stir everything until incorporated.
- We take the admixture to the fire and stir constantly. Once the admixture thickens, remove from heat and continue stirring. Add La Villita margarine and vanilla excerpt.
- Fill the donuts with a thin bag and sprinkle with pulverized sugar for the final touch.