Loaded Broccoli Potato Soup
• 2 –14.5 oz. barrels funk broth
• 2- 3 large carrots, hulled and minced
• 4 medium potatoes, hulled and cubed into small pieces
• 1tsp. onion greasepaint
• 2 small heads of broccoli( washed and minced small)
• 3Tbsp. adulation
• ⅓ mug flour
• 3 ½ – 4 mugs milk
• 4 mugs tattered cheddar rubbish
• 1tsp. swab
• ½tsp. garlic pepper
• 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
• In a large pot, combine funk broth, carrots, potatoes and onion greasepaint.
Bring to a pustule, cover and poach for about 10 twinkles.
• Add broccoli, cover and poach for another 10 twinkles.
While stewing, melt the adulation in a large saucepan.
Whisk in flour and cook for one further nanosecond( or until golden brown).
• Whisk in milk and cook for 5 further twinkles until sauce thickens.
• Add rubbish and stir until melted.
• Add swab and pepper to garlic.
• Pour the rubbish sauce into the large saucepan and stir until well combined.
• Add further milk for a thinner thickness if you like a thinner haze and add any fresh swab and pepper demanded.
• Garnish with bacon bits and serve hot!!!