GARLIC Adulation STEAK AND POTATOES SKILLET
• 2- 4 petite steaks
• swab and pepper to taste
• garlic greasepaint to taste
• 1 teaspoon olive oil painting
• 2- 4 pounds baby potatoes, minced
• 2- 6 soupspoons interspersed adulation, soft enough to mash with a chopstick one teaspoon per steak, plus two soupspoons for the potatoes
• 2 ladles diced garlic
• 1 tablespoon dried Italian condiment mix
• 1 tablespoon diced fresh thyme
• 1 tablespoon diced fresh parsley
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC Adulation STEAK AND POTATOES SKILLET
Prepare the roaster. Preheat it to 400 degrees. Combine the adulation, garlic, and dried sauces in a small coliseum. Set away.
Freehandedly season the pieces of steak with swab, pepper, and garlic greasepaint on each side. Drizzle oil painting into a skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and sear for about 2 to 3 twinkles on both sides until brown. also, transfer the cooked steaks onto a plate. Set away.
Add the potatoes into the same skillet. freehandedly season the potatoes with swab, pepper, and garlic greasepaint. Cook and stir for about 3 to 5 twinkles until browned.
Shove the potatoes to one side of the visage, also, place the steak back on the other side of the visage.
Place the visage into the preheated roaster and singe for about 15 to 20 twinkles or until the potatoes are chopstick- tender and the steaks are cooked to your asked doneness.
Remove from the roaster and incontinently put a nugget of the garlic adulation on the steak pieces and the potatoes. Allow the adulation to melt before mixing the potatoes to fleece the steaks and potatoes on adulation. Top with diced thyme and parsley. Serve and enjoy!