Easy Stuffed Shells
” One of my favourites!”
• 1 box Goliath Pasta Shells
• 1 lb. Ground Beef
• 1 jar of your Favourite Spaghetti Sauce
• 1 vessel Ricotta rubbish
• 1 Egg
• Salt & Pepper, to taste
• Garlic Greasepaint
• Italian Seasoning
•1/2 mug Colby Jack rubbish, tattered
• 1 mug Mozzarella rubbish, tattered, divided
Serves 4 to 6
- Preheat roaster at 350 °F.
- Boil large pasta shells according to directions on box.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain and add a jar of your favourite spaghetti sauce.
- In a coliseum, mix together Ricotta rubbish, egg, swab & pepper, garlic greasepaint and Italian seasoning( just eyeball) also stir in Colby Jack and1/2 mug Mozzarella tattered rubbish.
- Put a little bit of sauce admixture on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Stuff the jumbo shells with the rubbish admixture and place in dish.
- Add rest of sauce admixture to eclipse and sprinkle redundant1/2 mug Mozzarella rubbish on top.
- Singe for 30 twinkles.