Chocolate cutlet Cate
1 mug flour( all purpose or cutlet)
mug white sugar
1/2 mug milk
mug vegetable oil painting
1 tsp baking greasepaint
1 tsp vanilla substance
- In a large coliseum add vegetable oil painting and sugar. Mix well.
- Add vanilla and blend in the egg. also add milk and blend again.
- Sift in flour, cocoa greasepaint, swab, incinerating greasepaint.
Mix gently until the wet and dry constituents are well combined.
- Pour the batter( admixture) in a greased dish dish.
- Singe in a preheated roaster at 180 Degrees Celsius for 30 twinkles or until well baked.
When the cutlet is hot straight from the roaster poke it using a chopstick also pour the manual chocolate sauce.
- I’ve attached Heba’s Treats manual chocolate sauce on the comment section. Serve with ice cream or