*13/4 Cup Flour
*21/4 ladles Incinerating Greasepaint
*1/4 tablespoon Baking Soda
- 2 Soupspoons Corn Starch
- 3 Soupspoons Sugar plus 1 tablespoon
*1/2 tablespoon Sea Salt fine
- 3 Eggs large
*3/4 Cup Buttermilk
*3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
*1/2 Cup Adulation unsalted, melted and cooled slightly
*11/2 Mugs Blueberries firmed ✓ Instructions
- In a coliseum, whisk together the flour, incinerating greasepaint, incinerating pop, sludge bounce, sugar and swab.
- In another coliseum, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk and heavy cream.
- Using a rustic ladle, stir the wet constituents into the dry constituents until a many stripes of flour remain, but the batter is nearly mixed together.
- Add the adulation and blueberries and gently fold them in until just combined. Important!! Allow to rest for 15-30 twinkles.
- Toast a blin iron.
- Encounter adulation on both sides of the blin iron.
- Pour about1/3 mug onto the iron and cook per your blin maker instructio