Blackberry Dumplings Do not LOSE this form!!
-1 quart fresh blackberries.
– 2 mugs white sugar.
– 2 mugs each- purpose flour.
– 2 mugs water.
–1/4 mug shortening.
–1/4 mug milk.
– 1 large egg thralldom .
– 2 tbsp softened adulation.
– 1 tsp cinnamon greasepaint.
– 1 tsp swab.
– STEP I – In a large saucepan, place blackberries, water, adulation, cinnamon greasepaint, and sugar. Cook over medium heat until form a sauce. Stir sometimes.
– STEP- II – In a mixing coliseum, whisk the flour and swab. Add shortening, egg thralldom , and milk. Mix until the flour admixture is bedewed
– STEP III – Divide the dough in half and shape into small balls, also drop them into the blackberries sauce.
– STEP IV – poach the dumplings over medium heat for 10 to 12 twinkles.
– STEP V – Remove the dumplings and let them cool fully. also serve with vanilla ice cream.