BIZOIT CARROT 😋
200g wheat flour
1 packet of incinerating greasepaint
125 ml sunflower oil painting
4 ud of eggs
1 tsp vanilla scented substance
200g brown sugar
- Preheat the roaster to 180 °C.
- We peel the carrots and grate them.
- We reverse the result in the glass of a food processor or a blender, we add the sunflower oil painting and we grind until carrying a homogeneous paste.
- In a coliseum, beat eggs with sugar until the admixture increases their volume.
- Combine the two fusions and add the vanilla excerpt.
- We incorporate the sifted flour and incentive and integrate well.
- We greased a earth with oil painting and revealed the dough.
- Singe for 30- 35 twinkles, take out of the roaster and leave to cool.
- We sprinkle with icing sugar, cut into portions and serve