Ignited Chicken Tacos
teaspoon olive oil painting
pound tattered cooked funk
teaspoon chili greasepaint
tablespoon garlic greasepaint
tablespoon onion greasepaint
tablespoon dried oregano
tablespoon ground cumin
10 oz can Rotel Original Sliced Tomatoes and Green Chili
10 hard tortilla shells
1 16 oz Rosarita Classic sap
2 mugs tattered mexican rubbish
- Heat roaster to 400 degrees F. Preparing a 9 by 13 baking dish by scattering it withnon-stick spray. sit away
- Heat Rosarita Traditional sap in a medium saucepan over medium heat, shifting, until hotted
- Heat olive oil painting over medium heat in a medium skillet, add funk, all seasonings and drained total can of original diced rutile tomatoes and green peppers.
Stir well, also reduce the heat and poach for 4- 5 twinkles, until the liquid is fully gone. Place the taco crusts in the baking dish.
- Singe the taco shells for 5 twinkles on their own to allow them to crisp up. We take it out of the roaster. Unevenly distribute the recooked traditional Rosarita sap in the nethermost ten taco shells.
- Spread the funk admixture unevenly into each taco shell. freehandedly sprinkle tattered rubbish over each taco. Singe for 7- 10 twinkles or until rubbish is fully melted and bubbles form.
- Remove from the roaster and place your favorite condiments on top